Disclaimer: By accessing TempleBurn2020.live Website, including the content made available on the Website (the “Content,” as defined below), and by using the Services and Website Elements in any way, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms. In addition, these Terms, and any other policies, rules, or guidelines that may be applicable to particular offers or features on the Website or in the Experience are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. By using or visiting the Website, and by using the Services and Website Elements, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws, guidelines, and regulations governing the Website, the Services, and the Website Elements.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect as long as you are a user of the Website, the Services, and/or the Website Elements, and in the event of termination of any membership, service or feature, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms, including any indemnifications, warranties, and limitations of liability. Should you object to any of the terms or conditions of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with TempleBurn2020.live Website, Services, or Website Elements in any way, you should immediately discontinue use of the Website, the Services, and/or the Website Elements.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITE ELEMENTS HEREUNDER, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
ANYONE ACCESSING THE SITE BELOW THE AGE OF 18 MUST DO SO ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITE ELEMENTS.
Access: Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Limitation of Services: You acknowledge that TempleBurn2020.live may establish limits concerning use of the Services and reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof), with or without notice, including but not limited to the functionality or hours of availability, the equipment needed for its access or use, or its pricing. TempleBurn2020.live shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Termination: We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Content: includes any text, message, data, photograph, image, graphic, information, audio/video files, or other material on the Website. Our Service allows you to participate in the TempleBurn2020.live experience. All material (“Content”) is owned by the Artists or developers and cannot be duplicated or copied in any way.
Forums: Information on our forums may be provided by our staff and other contributors, some of whom use anonymous screen names and are people not otherwise connected with TempleBurn2020.live. You acknowledge that there may be a large volume of information available in our forums and that people participating in such forums occasionally post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, obscene, threatening, harassing, or encourages any such conduct, or that otherwise violate the restrictions on User Content set forth in the Terms, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against TempleBurn2020.live Parties with respect thereto. TempleBurn2020.live neither endorses nor is responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information, or other utterance made or displayed on the Website and/or the Experience or Forums by third parties, whether such third parties are visitors to the Website or the Experience, contributing Users, or otherwise. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinion(s) of the participants and may not reflect the opinion(s) of TempleBurn2020.live. TempleBurn2020.live is not responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Under no circumstances will TempleBurn2020.live Parties be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information obtained through the Website and/or the Experience. If notified by a user of User Content that allegedly does not conform to these Terms, TempleBurn2020.live may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the User Content.
Restrictions of Use: You agree that in connection with your use of the TempleBurn2020.live website and service, you will not do any of the following:
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website and/or the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content, or enforce limitations on use of the Website and/or the Experience or the Content.
- Copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any Content without TempleBurn2020.live’s written permission, other than as expressly allowed by TempleBurn2020.live.
- Transmit through the Website and/or the Experience any software or other materials that contain any malware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs, or other items of a harmful or destructive nature.
- Use any data scraping, mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction methods within the Website and/or the Experience or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website and/or the Experience or its contents without TempleBurn2020.live’s prior written consent.
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website and/or the Experience.
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing TempleBurn2020.live’s name or any substantially similar name without TempleBurn2020.live’s express written consent.
- Request more than 500 pages of the Website and/or the Experience in any twenty-four hour period, whether alone or acting in concert with a group of individuals.
- Request more than 10 media or other documents available for download from the Website and/or the Experience in any twenty-four hour period, whether alone or acting in concert with a group of individuals.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in TempleBurn2020.live’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure.
- Duplicate or create multiple user accounts in an attempt to circumvent our security and privacy measures and policies.
- Allow another person to wear your virtual reality headset within the Experience while signed into your user account.
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website and/or the Experience.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website and/or the Experience.
- Use the Website and/or the Experience or Content for any unlawful purpose.
- Post User Content on or through the Website and/or the Experience that includes any “Prohibited Content” as defined below. “Prohibited Content” includes, but is not limited to, any User Content that: (i) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (ii) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (iii) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; (iv) is harmful or can reasonably be expected to be harmful to any person or entity; (v) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them; (vi) infringes or violates any right of a third party including right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary or contractual rights; (vii) is commercial, business-related, or solicits or advertises or offers to sell any products or services, whether or not for profit; (viii) contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website; (ix) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant application, public forum, or blog; (x) violates any specific restrictions applicable to the application, public forum, or blog; (xi) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “spamming,” “flooding,” and “trolling” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet, or (xii) violates or contradicts any of the ten principals of Burning Man (https://burningman.org/culture/philosophical-center/10- principles/).
Links To Other Web Sites: Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by TempleBurn2020.live. TempleBurn2020.live has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall TempleBurn2020.live Parties be liable to you or any third party under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Website Elements, the Experience, the Services, any Third Party Website, or any product or service purchased through any Third Party Website, for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if TempleBurn2020.live has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any aspect of your use of any of the foregoing, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of any of the foregoing, from inability to use any of the foregoing, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of any Website Element or Services. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with any Website Element or Services, or any links on the Website, as well as by reason of any information received through or advertised in connection with the Website Elements or any links on the Website. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
General Release: You further acknowledge and agree that TempleBurn2020.live shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Sole and Entire Agreement: The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and TempleBurn2020.live and govern your use or purchase of any Website and/or your participation and use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and TempleBurn2020.live. The failure of TempleBurn2020.live to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms do not limit any rights that TempleBurn2020.live may have under trade secret, copyright, patent, trademark or other laws. The parties of TempleBurn2020.live are not authorized to make modifications to the Terms, or to make any additional representations, commitments, or warranties binding on TempleBurn2020.live. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
You warrant, represent, and agree that, by accessing and/or using any Website Element, and/or Services, you (i) do so with knowledge of any and all rights that you may have with respect to the provisions of these Terms, (ii) have carefully read and considered these Terms and fully understand its contents and the significance of its contents, (iii) are consenting to these Terms of your own informed and free will, based upon such party’s own judgment and without any coercion or fear of retaliation, and (iv) you have been afforded the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to these Terms.
Changes: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.