A Collective Catharsis
The intention of the Temple at Burning Man is to provide our community a space to reflect, release, and renew. Burning the Temple symbolises a release and purification of past grief, emotional blockages, traumas, and other burdens accumulated throughout our physical iterations. From the ashes, new versions of the self emerge. The above realigns with the below to sustain our journey of shared transformation.
Preparation & Integration
Burn to Transform is a program intended to help you prepare and connect with the meaning and the deeper sense of the fire ceremony, leading up to September 6th, and facilitate the process of integration of the burn experience, after the September 6th ceremony. The program features pre-recorded and live sessions offered by healers, speakers, visionaries, and performers sharing their gifts to facilitate healing and transformation.
Tonight's Full Schedule
- Pre-Event (available now and ongoing): Composer and pianist Murray Hidary, who performs the live piano headphone experience held at the Temple each year, has selected a few of his own compositions to open our hearts and help us prepare for the ceremonial burn.
- 5pm-11:30pm: Zendo Project is offering peer support before, during, and after the ceremony via one-on-one Zoom rooms.
- 7pm: Hidary will stream a live performance of MindTravel, an immersive musical experience that transports you on an expansive and transformative journey.
8pm: The Ethereal Empyrean Temple Burn Ceremony
- 8:30pm: Hidary will continue to share his gift in an additional live performance of MindTravel after the ceremony to help us ground and integrate the messages that are delivered to us.
- Post-Event (available now and ongoing): Hidary has selected additional compositions, specially curated to ground each of us in our Truth and embody higher versions of ourselves.